NMG had run income generating sewing trainings to the parents and the targeted children; lonely, helpless and out of government access people so that they can start their own small business that at least they could be able to independent. They do not have regular sources of their earnings. After training, NMG helps with job placement or self-employment. Young People with jobs serve as role models in their communities. They are able to impact their family’s economic status and improve the family’s overall welfare. Sewing is one of the important life skill and is the vehicle to teach self confidence through skill building. It can be more budget friendly than buying something new, which has a better impact on the environment. It also improves our focus and concentration and teaches the importance of patience and self-control. One can learn and earn for living.
The overall benefits of Sewing Training for needyone
- Express your individuality.
- Sewing can save your money.
- Make unique handmade gifts.
- It can be life saving job.
- Learn to sewing can reduct your environment impact.
- Lifetime of learning.
- Hand eye co-ordination.
- Emotional well-being.
- Teaches the importance of Patience and self control and reduces depression.
- It is green and saves money.
- Marketable skill build, confidence and repertoire.